Join us for a member teleclass-
3:30 pm EST on Wednesday April 4, 2012
with Public Relations Expert Diana Ennen
- How to write a great how to article on topics specific to your expertise.
- How to get the most exposure for that article by adding it to your blog, newsletter, etc., and submitting it to the top ranking article submission sites as well as industry-specific places.
- How to take it a step further and get even more exposure with your social media by creating tweets, facebook postings, etc., right from that article.
- How you can review your website stats and online search stats to see what keywords brought the visitors to your site and with that knowledge create a Google Adword campaign.
- And as a bonus, we show you how to create a video of your article and add it to your YouTube channel.
Dianna is President of Virtual Word Publishing, www.virtualwordpublishing.com. She has been in business for 25 years and has authored five books on starting a business including the best-selling book, Virtual Assistant the Series: Become a Highly Successful, Sought After VA. Today she specializes in PR and marketing. She has been featured on Fox News, CNN Radio, CBS4 News, etc., and co-hosted a radio show for over 3 years.
Members will find call-in information for the classes in the member area of the NAIWE.com website. You’ll find it by logging in on any page of the site, then going to the Library link, then to the Expert Teleclasses link. NAIWE teleclasses are totally free for members ($27 each for non-members).