NAIWE members are invited to join us January 16, 2013 at 3:30 p.m. EDT for a report on the recent Technologically Advanced Publishing Conference (TAP 2013) topics and speakers. NAIWE was a media sponsor for this conference, and director Janice Campbell, and scholarship winner, Carol Topp, NAIWE’s Accounting for Freelancers Expert, attended.
In a wide-ranging conversation, Janice and Carol will share what they learned about the newest frontiers of digital publishing, including
- Book writing tips and techniques
- Insider tips for making it as a content publisher
- Design essentials for digital publishing
- Copyright principles
- Creating synergy and keeping your brand consistent across your blog and social media
- A look at Adobe Digital Publishing Suite and iBooks
- And more . . .
You’ll come away with a better understanding of where the publishing world is moving, and how to choose your path to publication.
Members will find call-in information for the classes in the member area of the NAIWE.com website. You’ll find it by logging in on any page of the site, then going to the Library link, then to the Expert Teleclasses link. NAIWE teleclasses are totally free for members ($27 each for non-members).