Special Offer for the National Association of Independent Writers and Editors (NAIWE):
Save $20 off the registration fee of $199—you pay $179 (this includes boxed lunch). In the NAIWE member area, you’ll find the Priority Code you’ll need to trigger the $20 discount.
The BEA DIY Authors Conference & Marketplace will keep you up to
date on the latest DIY trends and give you critical information on
how to get published or self published. Plus, you’ll have the chance
to meet one on one with leading DIY service providers to help you
package your content into book form.
DIY Conference Sessions Include:
- Publishing Like Never Before
- Publishing Choices: Three Ways to Self-Publish in Today’s
- Advance Your Career with DIY Publishing
- Using Online Collaboration to Complete Your Book
- Auturo!: Get all the Services you Need to be Successful Author
- Do’s & Don’ts – Authors & DIY Services’ Deals
- Put Your Creativity to Work with CreateSpace
- Go Kindle!
- Indie Book Publishing – No Longer About Vanity
- Authors’ Online Resource: DIY Publicity, Promotion and Events
- Optimize Your Sales Potential: Amazon for Authors
- Audiobooks for the Rest of Us
- Get Your Manuscript in Shape for DIY-publication
DIY Conference Sessions Led By Industry Insiders Such As:
- Michael Ashley, Co-Founder and CTO of FastPencil
- P.J. Campbell, Dir. of Events, John Wiley & Sons, author,
Authors Online Resource: DIY, Publicity, Marketing and Events
- Peter Clifton, CEO & Co-founder, FiledBy
- Jon Fine, Dir., Author & Publisher Relations, Amazon.com
- Robin Goldberg, SVP Global Channels and Partnerships,
- Leigh Haber, former book editor who’s edited such books as
Al Gore’s An Inconvenient Truth
- Claire McKinney, former Dir. of Publicity, Henry Holt
- Noah Lukeman, President, Lukeman Literary Management Ltd
- Jeff Reich, Editor, The Writer magazine
- Caroline Vanderlip, CEO, SharedBook
DIY Marketplace will Feature Leading DIY Exhibitors so You Can Meet
Face-to-Face And Learn
Register Today and Save
with Special Offer—$20 Off!
The National Association of Independent Writers and Editors will enjoy a
special offer of $20 off the regular price of $199 when they
register for the BEA DIY Authors Conference & Marketplace (this fee
of $179 includes Boxed Lunch.) You’ll find the discount code in the member area of the website.
For more information about BEA DIY Conference & Marketplace, visit the DIY Web page on the BEA Web site. (DIY registration does not include admission to BEA. For more information on BEA, visit
We look forward to having you join us in May. If you have any questions about registration, email Diana Press.