Each member receives a website on the NAIWE website. You may have read about how a strong presence on the web can build your writing or service career, and you may not have wanted to spend a lot of time and money creating a website from the ground up. As a member of NAIWE, a professionally-designed website will be available to you. Adding content to your new website is as easy as typing an email, and you will be provided simple how-to instructions to get you started. You can also look at the NAIWE Member Activity Feed to see what other members are doing with their member sites.
- Homepage where you can introduce your books or services
- Portfolio pages, for reviews, testimonials, references, and samples (whatever you’d like to include)
- Professional profile page, including education, experience, publication history, and more
- The ability to add more pages
- A blog where you can reach out to readers and potential clients with business breakthroughs, new books published, speaking engagements, articles, tips, news, resources, and more!
Visit the NAIWE website to see all of the member benefits.